Friday 9 August 2013

Phewittt........................................

Good day everyone. Been quite long since my last writing. I am sure not many are following but I will just write. If you come across my blog please stay and read. You'll find that I write from the heart.I haven't been writing because I had not the time to spare. Daughter is growing up and since she's my one and only I don't want to miss a single of her growing up process. She's such a nice girl sometimes I think of her as a precious gift from heaven. She's understanding and supportive. Though her age is only 8 but I do think she's matured than that. She knows when to sleep and wake up at the appropriate time. When I had difficulties she's there trying to support me with her smart words. My daughter I pray for your health, wealth and future.

No comments: