Friday 6 January 2012

My daughter's first day to school.

Hi! I am on leave today. I never thought sending my child on her first formal education could be so emotional. Yes, sending her to a new place and leaving her to adjust to the new surrounding, I hope she can cope with it. But, she was so calm. Maybe because I have been talking about it for months. She's kinda been looking forward to it. As usual, the father is so calm. Maybe I am over excited, I remember the sleepless nights I had days before that first day.

         The teachers are all set as they seemed to carry out their duty. I am just curious that's all. Well, compared to my school, mine was much better. But despite of the lack of many facilities, it's all depending upon the child itself. I thought, the school in the 20's should be better of, but, well, we are living in a small district, we should be grateful then. No school playground and a very basic canteen. In my opinion, a school canteen should sell many kinds of food in an interesting presentation to make kids love to have food. Healthy food can come in many forms.

         A beautiful water fountain with flowers arranged so beautifully is also a good source of inspiration for children. They would be very proud of their school just like I did. I love my school so much but I have to move school because my father got transferred. in my middle Form 2. After that another 3 schools. So the first school is the longest length of attendance. But my memories in the old school will never diminish. The teachers, environment, the library, canteen, classmates, schoolmates and playground. I hope that my child will also get to love her new school and everything that comes with it as I did before. To my daughter, mama wish you all the best. Just go on with your life and cherish it. May Allah Bless You.

No comments: