Tuesday 27 September 2011

It's only September

Gosh! It's only September and my leave is only 5 days in balance. I had really been a busy and unhealthy these days. A few medical certificates too. I don't know if I can keep it up till end of December to register my little girl to Primary School.

I am gaining weight as well. My, oh my! What am I suppose to do? Hopeless me but still I feel good about myself. I am proud with my hubby and daughter. There are many times that I tend to loose grip but my hubby still keeps as calm as he is and to think about it, it comforts me afterwards. He is so stable that he never seemed to react agressively towards me. 15 years of marriage and he is still that same man I married, calm and just so kind.

Maybe he was meant to compliment my emotional being. My daughter is part of him, anyway. I hope and pray that she will grow up being more like her dad. Sometimes I wonder, how he can cope life so easily. Only one thing bothers me. He seldom burst into laughter ( the calm sight ) and it's very hard to hear him talking badly about anything.

Don't say I am just trying to say that he's the best, no. I am talking about the good side of him.

No comments: