Thursday 7 July 2011

New school bag

Hi! It's been a long time since my last visit to my own blog. Not being well to write anything. Mind blocked. But, I am still sane, okay. Maybe, just too tired. Hubby working most weekends making me kinda stress a bit. Trapped around this town most of the weeks, makes me really exhausted to work in the weekdays. So, lucky of you out there who still get to enjoy your weekends, I mean both Saturday and Sunday.

Back to talking about my daughter's class. The class is rather intensive and really challenging because my daughter refuse practising at home. Too much activity at home like watching cartoon, playing her nintendo and reading comics, she just can't get enough of everything.

Today, she came back from kindergarden rather sad. Well, troughout yesterday and this morning, she's been talking about her school's drawing competition today. She said she will get a bag as a present. When she entered the car in the evening, her eyes were filled with tears. I wander what was the matter. Ooops! She didn't get the bag she had been talking about. I persuaded her and explained that maybe she didn't colour nice enough to get the present from her teacher. Only two students got the bag and both were her best friends.

I told her it's okay. Mummy can buy you a bag similar to that. So, this evening we had been searching for the particular bag. Fortunately we managed to find one. She became a happy girl all over again. Children. I remember during my school days, I used to sew back my torn old bag, just because I want to help my father save money.

No comments: